Tuesday, October 19, 2010

secret,secret,safe

SECRET, SECRET!

Brieanna called me and asked me to go to the park on Friday, and I said yes.  I got off the phone and ran to mom's room to take a shower.  I put on deodorant and started to chew on my nails because I was nervous.  I got dressed in fancy clothes and then we left.

We went to HEB to get flowers.  I picked them out.  The woman that worked at the flowers was named Rose.  I thought it was kinda funny because she worked at the flowers.  I got a card to write a note.  The note said "I miss you very much.  Sign:Alex." 

Then I  went to the park with Brieanna. I played for a hour and half.  I got a  big blister and got my jeans really dirty.  Brianna and I held hands on the tree.  No one saw us.  I got away with it.  Ange and Ange meet each other .

Next time Brieanna calls I want her to ask if I wanna go to Sea World on a date.  Mom can pay.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?