Today my girlfriend said she wants to meet my mom.
"Oh Crap!"
So my mom is going to come to school for breakfast tomorrow, if she wakes up in time. Tomorrow my mom's gonna meet my girlfriend Breanna.
So it's a fight for victory.
I hope Breanna likes my mom, and my mom likes Breanna. Hope they don't get in a fight!
I am feeling nervous about this. Because if they get in a fight I am not sure which one I should cheer for.
Glad your are feeling better good luck tomorrow your lucky to have to beautiful girls joining you at breakfast you'll have all your friends and your dad jealous I'm sure :D
ReplyDeleteYou BETTER cheer for me!
ReplyDeleteI love you buddyroe.
I don't think there will be a fight, and if there is I'm sure mom will win. I can't wait to hear all about it.
ReplyDelete