Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Tie

Welcome back here for Alex's blog.

Mom woke up on time this morning to go to school to meet my girlfriend.  Breanna remembered her from when mom brought in the puffer fish I had bought my teacher on her birthday last year.

When Breanna saw my family she came up and hugged my mom.  I was happy when I saw her hug my mom.

There was no fight.  That's why it was a tie.  My mom and Breanna got along.

Breanna met my dad for the first time.  When Breanna and I left the cafeteria Breanna told me that my dad smiled.  I said "I think it was the first time he smiled."

Before my mom left she took a picture of me and Breanna.


When I was out of the door from my class waiting for my teacher Breanna came to my class.  Breanna asked "did your mom leave yet?"  I said "yes".  She said "darn.  Can I write something down?"  Someone that lives with her gave her a pencil and she wrote me a note which was really a reminder.


I better print the picture of us together or I'll be a bad boyfriend.

3 comments:

  1. aww how sweet got to pretty girls your so lucky.... you should buy a picture frame to put the picture in it to give to her :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you would say that Shawnda. He actually bought a frame for the photo tonight. He also got one for himself for the other photo he ordered from walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you should always remember the little things when it comes to girls. It's very important.

    ReplyDelete

What Do You Think?